I feel super emo at the moment, hence I shall blog. After all, this place is supposed to be where I deposit thoughts for safe keeping and future reference anyway ^^
Today is the last math olympiad session with Prof Xu, who has been teaching me since Pri 4 :O
So like all important things that come to an end, you do feel very empty =/ and for some reason it makes you feel very sad also. While I didn't quite feel the impact of this after PriSch (probably wasn't mature enough / didn't care enough), I did feel it very strongly when IBP and Sec Sch ended.
For one I'm not the kind of person who likes new beginnings, and certainly don't embrace the end of good times =/ and there will only be more and more endings to come; and I'm just afraid they will become more painful than the last...
The end of JC, going into NS, graduation from University... dunno what it would feel like ="/
Time to emo and prep for HC Cup...
No comments:
Post a Comment