Today I went to SCBA (Singapore Contract Bridge Association) in Bishan Community Club for Sunday games (:O) and turned out to be more tiring than I expected >.<
Random sidenote: Bishan in Chinese is "Turquoise Hill" which is pseudo-opposite to Redhill (where I stay lolol).
After 36 (!) boards, I found myself super tired at the end of it :O But it was pretty fun (maybe).
Basically Kai Cong (my usual partner) had stuff on so I had to go with Jieyang, who plays a different system as me. Probably not the best for Kai Cong :X he's the one who needs more practice -.-
Anyway, out of the 36 boards, I keep getting crappy hands and defended 28 of the hands -.- and opened on like 4 hands and declared only 3 hands -.- was dummy for the remaining 5 hands. At least got to train defense =)
A lot of funny deals happened, like one where our opponents had like 35 hcp, but one of them had 6clubs, 6hearts and 1spade, while his partner had 7diamonds, 5spades and 1club (LOL) and they played 4NT-1 so happy =)
Good Luck for HC Cup! Super anxious atm =/
No comments:
Post a Comment