This post is called "Today" for lack of a better title.
Then again, any post can be called Today. So from now on, "Today" shall be a makeshift title when I can't think of any better titles. Hopefully I won't have to use it too much. Hmm.
Fan Yi came to my home today. We played badminton (failed lots) and comp games for quite some time.
We both skipped lunch due to laziness or other unsaid reasons.
1. DotA -wtf
Quite lame, especially when someone gets Zeus. It is rather amusing to see how the AI plays Zeus (walk 2 steps, slam his hammer downwards, repeats. after some time, hears Rampage play)
Force Staff in -wtf is fun too. When you're using a ranged hero, your hero will turn to attack the enemy, but not instantly. So when you're spamming force staff on urself and there's an enemy hero near you, you'll constantly turn to attack him and be pushed by force staff, so you'll end up speeding in a circle (actually polygon, but for this purpose circle is good enough) around him, occasionally attacking him. Add a radiance into the mix and you have a good strategy against a melee hero =)
(just kidding o.O there are way better things to do in -wtf, but this is just some random crap)
2. Red Alert 3
Fan Yi has played RA2. This is a fact.
But he has not played RA3.
So I let him play RA3 on my comp. After playing Allies (and winning after turtling against Easy AI for 40 mins) he wanted to try Yuriko rush. After I demoed how to do it, he "rushed" the AI with Yuriko 3 times, getting her killed all the times >.< So i ended the game for him with rocket angel spam.
Anyway, a funny comment I saw online about Yuriko: "Yuriko is the culmination of Japanese Culture. Yuriko = ponytailed, short skirt-wearing loli with psychic powers" <-- this is epic
3. StarCraft II
Fan Yi didn't play this, but I did while he's playing -wtf DotA on my comp.
Nothing interesting, except I went to do long distance mining with Zerg as well as sneaky Nydus Worm tactics (having a huge mass of roachydras, then getting 3 Nydus Networks to spawn Nydus Worms in the enemy base at the same time after suiciding a few overlord scouts)
Thats about it =D Look forward to the next event...
No comments:
Post a Comment