Monday, June 13, 2011

I'm back =)

In Albany, not in Singapore though :P

Still have 1 more week before going back to Singapore, so ppl waiting to DotA, -_- hang on a sec :D

Anyway, I've finished reading the Precision Club document so can play yay. I don't feel like putting up with Kai Cong anymore >.< and seniors (eh hem) have advised me to switch partner soon if I don't feel comfortable with my current one so yea :X

I do want to play Precision Club with Benjamin, but I don't know what LFX would do =/ and Benjy hasn't really agreed yet so we'll see how that goes -_-

Bridge is a really complicated affair o.O

And now I hope I'm actually more motivated (hopefully yea) to study now that I've been to all these nice colleges that I like so yea :O
So we have prepping for blocks and SMO -.- as well as playing bridge o.o

Rawr.

No comments:

Post a Comment