Saturday, June 11, 2011

Going away for some time ~

Sry for daoing you, blog DDDD:
Anyways, somehow my bad influence meter is spoilt here -_- so I can't check if Fan Yi is looking at my blog. Damnit.

Never mind -.-
I'm going to Niagara Falls and Ithaca for the next few days, so will be away with no internet blahz.
Still going to have some fun yea :D

Then I shall go back to New York City to get Lien's drawing (lol). I'm done with souvenirs! yay! =)
Crap I have long nails now D: need to get nail clippers rawr.
Back to Singapore in a week :P
And going to have 1 week left to mug for blocks D:

RAWR. I shall go get As for blocks :D And hopefully most (>.<) of my wishes for this year would come true :D Seeing that I'm not too likely to get top 30 in SMO this year DD: but nevermind! I'll work harder next year ): < seeing I had like 5 careless mistakes in first round WTF.

And CHEMO zomg. Shall mug moarrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment