Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Epic Moment in Bridge Club

Hello today I went to bridge club with Benjamin (my rho), Kai Cong (my p) and Fangxu (my lho).
Epic moment time!

The contract is 3NT by FX.
Kai Cong leads the 4 of Clubs.
Benjamin puts down his club suit, which is KQ93, and FX plays 3
I play the J.
FX wins the A.

Me: Kai Cong, I played J.
KC: What is that supposed to mean?
Me: It means I have the J and I dont have the 10. I might also have the Q but its with Benjy.
Peter: Ok so ur 10 is dead, since FX has a marked finesse.
KC: ......
FX: Ok lets go. *Plays the 3 of Clubs.
KC: Since my 10 is dead anyway I might as well play it now right?
Peter: If you want, it doesn't really matter.
Me: No you should play low in case declarer blur. (lol)
KC: Ok. *Plays the 2 of Clubs
Epic moment:
Me: Ok FX what do you play from the dummy?
FX: Kai Cong has 10 right... *pause* so I should play K!

......

No comments:

Post a Comment