Hello =)
I have some random deals here where you can choose which opening to call (looks very random).
Have fun :P
1. Suppose you are North, with South dealer and E-W vulnerable. South and West passes, and you pick up: C:2 D:2 H:KQ9765432 S:32
This looks suspiciously like a Benjamin hand, except in Hearts instead of Clubs (lol). Do you open at all? If you do, what do you call?
2. Suppose you are South, the dealer and N-S vulnerable. You pick up: C:2 D:AKQJ H:AKQJ S:AKQJ. Clearly you must open on this one (else the deal will pass out and you epic fail, losing at least 20 IMPs >.<), so what do you call?
Fan Yi is not online these few days <-- =( so my calculator shall stone because I'm lacking data (that I asked Fan Yi to collect) Anyway, I shall ask Kai Cong, Fangxu and Benjamin to go play bridge online >.<
Random bridge puzzle:
What is the maximum number of calls (including pass) during bidding?
Answer: very large (try to work it out yourself =)
nightz~
No comments:
Post a Comment